9 Health Benefits Of Peppermint Tea
Peppermint tea is an herbal infusion made from peppermint leaves and it has been used in many medicinal applications. It is enjoyed around the world, not just for its refreshing taste but also for its therapeutic uses. The menthol flavor of this tea is very appealing to many people, making this one of the most popular tea varieties in the world.
Peppermint tea is a delicious, soothing, and refreshing way to boost your overall health in a number of ways as it has the ability to treat headaches, inflamed sinus, and stomach problems. It helps to improve digestion and reduce pain and inflammation. It also relaxes the body and mind, cures bad breath, aids in weight loss, and boosts the immune system.
The scientific name of peppermint is Mentha piperita, and it is actually a cross between water mint and spearmint.  It is native to Europe and is used in breath mints, candies, chocolates, syrups, medicines, and as an essential oil for aromatherapy.
Its impact on the digestive system is considerable, and the base element of menthol in this tea is perhaps the most valuable part of its organic structure. An article published in the European Journal of Gastroenterology & Hepatology said that peppermint essential oil is a popular form of medicinal treatment, particularly for irritable bowel syndrome (IBS). 
Another study  led by Dr. G Cappello et al., suggests that use of peppermint oil also helps relieve abdominal symptoms amongst patients suffering from IBS
How to Make Peppermint Tea?
It’s easy to make peppermint tea at home, all you need is a few peppermint leaves (fresh or dried) and water.
• Step 1: Add water to a pan and bring it to a gentle boil.
• Step 2: Turn off the heat and add peppermint leaves to the water. Steep the leaves for 5-10 minutes.
• Step 3: Put the pan back on heat and bring the mixture to a boil.
• Step 4: Strain it in a cup and enjoy!
Note: You can also add sugar or honey to your tea as per taste.
Watch Video: 8 Amazing Benefits Of Peppermint Tea
Peppermint Tea Benefits
Peppermint tea is known to be soothing, sure, but what else does this widely available tea have for our body in terms of benefits? Let’s explore some of the medicinal applications of peppermint tea below.
According to Handbook of Herbs and Spices (Second edition) by S. C. Taneja, S. Chandra, peppermint tea helps to relieve headaches, migraines and other stress related symptoms.  By elevating the constricted blood vessels in the brain, peppermint tea promotes relaxation and reduces severity of headaches. It is also effective against headaches caused by a poor diet. Not just the tea of the peppermint leaves, but also the aroma of peppermint oil helps in providing relief from a headache.
for more details:–> https://www.organicfacts.net/health-benefits/beverage/peppermint-tea.html
16 Proven Health Benefits & Uses Of Coconut Oil
Wondering what coconut oil is good for? Well, health benefits of coconut oil include improving heart health by increasing the HDL cholesterol levels, promoting weight loss, treating yeast infections, skin care, hair care, improving digestion, and boosting immunity against a host of infections and diseases. The oil is used not just in tropical countries, where coconut plantations are abundant, but also in the U.S., Canada, Europe, and Australia. People are discovering the wonders this oil can create, and it is again gaining popularity throughout the world.
Let us look at some of the known benefits of this oil.
Coconut oil has several health benefits, the most important ones being its usefulness in hair care and skin care.
Increases levels of HDL Cholesterol
According to Walter C. Willett, M.D., Harvard Medical School, coconut oil helps to increase the levels of HDL cholesterol (good cholesterol) that aid in improving heart health.  However, Willett has advised to use coconut oil sparingly as most of the research conducted on coconut oil and its effect on cholesterol levels is based on short-term studies.
Promotes Weight Loss by Burning Fat
A research led by Dr. Assuncao, M.L. et al. at Faculdade de Nutrição, Universidade Federal de Alagoas, suggests that coconut oil appears to be useful for weight loss especially for reducing abdominal obesity. 
It is also easy to digest as compared to other edible oils and helps in healthy functioning of the thyroid and endocrine system. Further, according to a study conducted by Dr. Liau Kai Ming et al. at Universiti Sains Malaysia, coconut oil increases the body’s metabolic rate by removing stress on the pancreas, thereby, burning more energy and helping obese and overweight people lose weight. 
Improves Heart Health
A review study led by Laurene Boateng et al.  states that 50% of fats found in coconut oil are MCTs such as lauric acid. These acids are absorbed easily by the intestine and can be used by the body to produce energy. Further the MCTs do not participate in the transport or biosynthesis of cholesterol.
In a research study conducted on 116 coronary artery disease patients it was observed that a diet rich in extra virgin coconut oil led to increase in good cholesterol levels (HDL cholesterol) and decrease in bad cholesterol levels. 
A study led by Dr. Alan Feranil et al., University of San Carlos suggests that intake of this oil may help in maintaining healthy lipid profiles in pre-menopausal women.  So, finally, is it good or bad for the heart?
what a small bottle of soda will do to your body?
Pros and cons of sugar
SWEET BASIL MEDICAL PROPERTIES
NATURAL AND HUMAN BODY A MYSTERIOUS RELATIONSHIP
SIMPLE ACUPUNCTURE EXERCISES
you can try it in your home
presented by AASAAN . MATHIALAGAN
CURRENCY NOTES CAN TRANSMIT SEVERAL DISEASES…!!!
how safe is your bank note?? watch here
IF YOU CARE FOR YOUR BODY
watch this video
WONDERFUL MEDICINE THAT HELPS DIAGNOSE KIDNEYS IN TWO WEEKA
FOOD HABITS IN THE FORM OF PROVERB
- காட்டுலே புலியும் , வீட்டுலே புளியும் ஆளைக் கொல்லும்.
- போன ஜுரத்தை புளி இட்டு அழைக்காதே
- பொங்குற காலத்தில் புளி.. மங்குற காலம் மாங்கா
- சீரகம் இல்லா உணவும் , சிறு குழந்தைகள் இல்லா வீடும் சிறக்காது.
- எண்னை குடத்தை சுற்றிய எறும்பு போல
- தன் காயம் காக்க வெங்காயம் போதும்
- வாழை வாழ வைக்கும்
- அவசர சோறு ஆபத்து
- ஆறிய உணவு மூட்டு வலி உண்டாக்கும்
- இரைப்பை புண்ணுக்கு எலுமிச்சை சாறு
- ரத்த கொதிப்புக்கு அகத்திக் கீரை
- இருமலை போக்கும் வெந்தயக் கீரை
- உஷ்ணம் தவிர்க்க கம்பங் களி
- கல்லீரல் பலம் பெற கொய்யாப் பழம்
- குடல் புண் நலம் பெற அகத்திக்கீரை
- கொலஸ்ட்ரால் குறைக்க பன்னீர் திராச்சை
- சித்தம் தெளிய வில்வம்
- சிறுநீர் கடுப்புக்கு அன்னாசி
- சூட்டை தணிக்க கருணை கிழங்கு
- ஜீரண சக்திக்கு சுண்டக்காய்
- தலை வலி நீங்க முள்ளங்கி சாறு
- தேனுடன் இஞ்சி ரத்தத் தூய்மை
- பூண்டில் இருக்கு பென்சிலின் சக்தி
- மூல நோய் தீர வாழைப்பூ கூட்டு
- வாந்திக்கு மருந்து மணத்தக்காளி
- வாத நோய் தடுக்க அரைக் கீரை
- வாய் துர்நாற்றம் தீர்க்க ஏலக்காய்
- பருமன் குறைய முட்டைக்கோஸ்
- பித்தம் தணிக்க நெல்லிக்காய்
12 VEGETABLES CAN CURE ALL DISEASES
BENEFITS OF HOT WATER DRINKING
HOW TO EAT PAPAYA SEEDS
இதுவரை கொடிய நோயாக இருந்த இரத்த புற்று நோயை (Blood-Cancer) முழுவதுமாக குணமாக்குவதற்கு புதிதாக மருந்து கண்டுபிடிக்கப்பட்டுள்ளது…
5 ஸ்டார் ஹோட்டல் போல ஒரு மருத்துவமனை மதுரையில் உள்ளது. அது வேலம்மாள் மருத்துவமனை .
ஓர் உடல் பிரச்சனை காரணமாக சக வழக்கறிஞர் ஒருவரை இங்கு அழைத்து வந்தோம். உள்ளே நுழைந்த உடனே அட்மிஷன் முதல் இதற்கான சிறப்பு டாக்டர் வரை அழைத்து செல்ல ஒரு நர்ஸ் இருந்தார்.
ஒரு ஒரு பிரிவுக்கும் குறைந்தது 4
டாக்டர்கள். முதல் தர treatment என்றால் என்ன என்று இங்கு தான் முதலில் கண்டேன்.
எனக்கு மிகவும் ஆச்சர்யம் என்னவென்றால்..
1. டாக்டர் பீஸ் கிடையாது.
2.அட்மிஷன் பணம் கிடையாது .
3.அட்மிஷன் செய்த பின்னர் வீடு செல்லும் வரை நோயாளிக்கு உணவு இலவசம். ஏனோ தானோ உணவு இல்லை ருசியான உணவு.
4.ஒரு x-ray 50 ரூபாய்,ஒரு Digital ECG 65 ரூபாய்,வீடியோ எண்டோஸ்கோப்பி 2000ரூபாய்.
5.ஆபரேஷன் கட்டணம் கிடையாது.
நமக்கான ஒரேயொரு செலவு இதற்கான மருந்துகளை வாங்கி கொடுப்பது தான். அதிலும் 8% தள்ளுபடி.
மிகவும் சுத்தமான மருத்துவமனை. அருமையான கவனிப்பு.
என் நண்பருக்கு ஒரு சிறிய அறுவை சிகிச்சை தேவை என்று சொன்னார்கள். 4 நாட்கள் இருக்க வேண்டும். Appoloவில் ஒன்றரை லட்சம். போரூர் ராமச்சந்திராவில் 84,000 மற்றொரு சிறிய மருத்துவமனையில் 45,000. ஆனால் இங்கு ஆன செலவு 13,500 மட்டுமே.அதுவும் Scan,ECG ,மருந்துகள் என சகலமும் சேர்த்து.
வேலம்மாள் மருத்துவமனை – மதுரை.
*படித்தவை பகிர்ந்தவை குழு நிறுவனர்* Velammal Medical College Hospital & Research Institute
Velammal Village, Anuppanadi, Near Chinthamani Toll Gate, Madurai, Tamil Nadu 625009
0452 711 3333
Walking at a pace of 20-minute miles burns about 240-300 calories per hour depending on weight. And walking helps strengthen your heart, increase bone density, and builds endurance.
[01/08 11:40 am] Cso Sir: The Assam Accord was signed in the year 1985…Amongst the several provisions of the Assam Accord was a clause to detect and deport all illegal migrants. For that it was paramount to prepare a correct, updated NRC for Assam so that the names of all illegal migrants are struck off the list.. But sadly, like most other provisions of the Accord,this provision was consigned to cold storage… So much so that in 1992,the then Congress Chief Minister of Assam, Shri Hiteswar Saikia announced that there was not a single illegal migrant in Assam….
In the year 2006,a desperate group of patriotic Assamese decided to approach the Supreme Court of India seeking it’s intervention on the matter…. The moving force behind this appeal to the highest Court of the land was this elderly couple of Assam, Mr Pradip Bhuyan and his wife, Mrs Banti Bhuyan… Pradip Bhuyan himself drafted the first prayer before the Supreme Court bench… Advocates who read the draft termed it as masterly, epoch making…. The old couple spent huge amounts of their personal savings in fighting the case and finally got the Supreme Court of India to direct the Central Govt of India and the State Govt of Assam to prepare the NRC, within a definite time frame… Neither the UPA govt at the Centre nor the Cong led State Govt in Assam were ready to undertake this onerous task… But this old couple along with the organisation called the Assam Public Works kept on relentlessly pursuing the matter… They had to run from pillar to post, making frequent trips to Delhi, wading through the huge mass of tangled bureaucracy in the Supreme Court, getting dates and attending hearings till finally in Dec, 2014, they got the Highest Court in the land to pass the necessary directions for updating the NRC in a time bound manner….
Yesterday’s publication of the final draft NRC is a tribute to this couple’s tremendous fight for justice for our people and our country…..
The couple keeps an extremely low profile, shuns any form of media publicity, lead highly private lives… They stayed away from the TV channels yesterday and quietly went about their lives… The people of Assam owe a huge debt of gratitude to them… India owes a huge debt of gratitude to them…. Our warmest regards and best wishes to both of them and pray to the Lord Almighty for their continued good health and long years of blissful togetherness….
CURRY LEAVES BENEFITS
THE PRAYER I BELIEVE IN
Prayer doesn’t only happen when we kneel or put our hands together and focus on thing & favours we expect from God.
*Thinking positive and wishing good for others is a prayer.*
When you hug a friend. *That’s a prayer.*
When you cook something to nourish family and friends. *That’s a prayer.*
When we send off our near and dear ones and say, ‘drive safely’ or ‘be safe’. *That’s a prayer.*
When you are helping someone in need by giving your time and energy. *thats You praying.*
When you forgive someone by your heart. *That is a prayer.*
Prayer is a vibration.
*Prayer is the voice of love, friendship, genuine relationships.*
*Prayer is an expression of your silent being.*
Keep praying always…
USEFUL HEALTH TIPS
- Avoid consuming cereals with high fructose corn syrup for breakfast as they can cause problem like obesity and type-2 diabetes.
- Squirrels are actually very kind to each other and will adopt abandoned baby squirrels if they notice a relative has not come back for them.
- One of the most hydrating foods to eat is the cucumber which is 96% water.
- Vitamin D keeps bones healthy. Good sources of vitamin D include orange juice, whole oranges, tuna, and fat-free or low-fat milk.
- Dolphins can identify humans by checking our skeletal structure using their sonar. They often help shipwreck victims fight sharks and stay afloat because, as mammals, they understand what drowning is.
- Potassium helps to lower blood pressure. Try a banana, or baked potato with the skin, for a potassium boost.
- Eat breakfast every day. Breakfast helps your body get going. If you’re short on time in the morning, grab something to go, like an apple or banana.
- Iron, helps you to grow. Red meat contains a form of iron that your body absorbs best. Spinach, beans, peas, and iron-fortified cereals are also sources of iron.
- Replace after-school TV and video-game time with physical activities at home, at school, or in your community.
- Turn off your cellphone or other device before you go to bed. Put them away from your nightstand or bed.
- Wake up early to practice simple meditation. It harmonizes body, mind and soul.
- Calcium is important to build strong bones and teeth. Good sources of calcium are fat-free or low-fat milk, yogurt, and cheese.
- Lemon can aid in your weight reduction as its high pectin fibre content helps fight hunger cravings.
- To avoid child obesity, try to limit foods like cookies, candy, frozen desserts, chips, and fries, which often have a lot of sugar, unhealthy fat, and salt.
- Choose fresh fruit more often than fruit juice.Fruit juice has little or no fiber, the calories may be high, and many juices have added sugar.
- Overeating causes hardening of the brain arteries, leading to a decrease in mental power.
- Keep an eye on the fats you add when you’re cooking or serving because that’s what increases the calorie content, for example oil on chips, butter on bread and creamy sauces on pasta.
- Water helps flush our systems of waste products and toxins, yet many of us go through life dehydrated—causing tiredness, low energy, and headaches.
- Replace after-school TV and video-game time with physical activities at home, at school, or in your community.
APPLE SEED CONTAIN CYANIDE..???
There was a very recent murder case in Australia where an Indian woman killed her husband by giving him crushed Apple seeds. She & her lover have been convicted and sentenced for 22 years & 25 years in prison. I never knew till now that apple seeds contain Cyanide. I searched for the info & was surprised to find that apple seeds do contain Cyanide. This is also one reason why insects hardly hit an apple crop. They know instinctively, maybe. Please ensure that the seeds are removed before eating apples. Specially children should not be given a whole apple. Instead cut, remove the seeds before giving it to them. You can Google for the veracity of the observation, if in doubt. (Google says : ” When the seeds are damaged, chewed or digested , the plant compound known as amygdalin in the seed degrades into Hydrogen Cyanide. This is very poisonous and lethal in 4, 5 doses” )