The Aligarh Muslim University will be organizing AMUEEE 2020 to select candidates for admissions into its engineering courses. This is a university-level entrance exam conducted in the offline mode most probably in the month of May 2020. The admissions to the qualified candidates will be granted into BE, B.Tech, B.Arch degree courses offered by the university. The candidates with interest in pursuing their engineering degree from this university can apply for the exam. The candidates can get the complete details of AMUEEE 2020 such as eligibility criteria, application form, exam pattern, syllabus, admit card, etc from this article.
AMUEEE 2020 Important Dates
The tentative dates for AMUEEE 2020 are given in the table below. The actual exam dates will be updated after the official announcement is made in this regard.
|Online application form availability||February 2020, 1st week|
|Last date for application submission||March 2020, 1st week|
|Issue of admit card||April 2020, 2nd week|
|Date of admission test for B.Arch/ B.Tech||May 2020, 2nd week|
|Exam date for BE||June 2020, 1st week|
|Declaration of result||June 2020, 2nd week|
|Starting of counseling process||July 2020, 1st week|
AMUEEE Eligibility Criteria 2020
The candidates must fulfill the following AMUEEE 2020 eligibility criteria if they wish to appear for the exam:Get AMUEEE 2020 Exam Updates through e-mail, by entering your details below.
- Phone Number*
- State*Select StateAndaman and Nicobar IslandsAndhra PradeshArunachal PradeshAssamBiharChandigarhChhattisgarhDadra and Nagar HaveliDaman and DiuDelhiGoaGujaratHaryanaHimachal PradeshJammu and KashmirJharkhandKarnatakaKeralaLakshadweepMadhya PradeshMaharashtraManipurMeghalayaMizoramNagalandOdishaPondicherryPunjabRajasthanSikkimTamil NaduTripuraUttar PradeshUttarakhandWest Bengal
- For B.Tech and B.Arch:
- The candidates should have passed their class 12th exam from a recognized board with Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English and an aggregate of 50% marks in these subjects.
- The applicants who have done diploma in engineering from this university are also eligible.
- The appearing candidates can apply too.
- The candidates who have passed their diploma exam in the relevant branch of engineering from a recognized university with at least 50% marks in aggregate can apply for the test.
AMUEEE Application Form 2020
The AMUEEE 2020 application form will be released on the official website of the university and the candidates can fill and submit their application online. The details such as name, date of birth, father’s name, qualifying exam passing year, marks obtained, etc will be asked in the application form. The applicants will also have to upload their photograph and signature into the form in scanned format. After providing all the information as asked in the form, the candidates can submit it along with the application fee. After final submission, the applicants should take a printout of the filled-in application form and keep it safe for future reference.
The payment of application fee can be done online through net banking/ credit card/ debit card. The application fee for different courses is given as:
AMUEEE 2020 Exam Pattern
To provide the candidates understanding of the entrance exam, the basic AMUEEE exam pattern 2020 is provided below:
- Mode of exam: Offline
- Duration of test: 3 hours for B.Tech, 6 hours for B.Arch and 2 hours for BE
- Type of questions: Objective type (additional paper of descriptive type questions will be asked for B.Arch courses)
- Number of questions: 150 for B.Tech and B.Arch (excluding descriptive type questions) and 100 for BE
- Total marks: 150 for B.Tech and 100 for BE
- Negative marking: For every incorrect answer, 25% of the marks allotted to that question will be deducted
AMUEEE Syllabus 2020
The syllabus for the AMUEEE 2020 will comprise of the topics studied at the qualifying exam level. For B.Tech and B.Arch, the syllabus will cover topics from the subjects of Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics of class 11th and 12th level. The B.Arch candidates must additionally prepare for the drawing test. The syllabus for BE admission test will be based on the topics of Physical Sciences and relevant Engineering Sciences in which the candidate has done diploma in.
It is mandatory for the candidates to clear the entrance test for taking admission into this prestigious university. The following preparation tips can be helpful for the applicants hoping to qualify in the exam:
- Know the complete details of your syllabus before you start preparing for the exams. All the study material you collect must be according to your syllabus.
- For proper management of time, make a time table. It will help you in covering your syllabus in time and you also get time for revision and practice.
- If you are applying for B.Arch, also give proper time to improve your drawing and sketching skills.
- Solve previous years’ sample papers and evaluate your performance to know your strong and weak points.
- Stay away from distraction and take good care of your health.
AMUEEE Admit Card 2020
In order to appear for the exam, the candidates must carry their admit card to the exam center. The admit card for AMUEEE 2020 will be available for download on the official website of the university in the month of April 2020 (tentatively). The admit card will contain the details related to the exam such as venue, date and time and the candidates must appear for the exam as per the venue and schedule in the admit card.
AMUEEE 2020 Result
The link to check the AMUEEE result 2020 will be made available on the official website. The result will be displayed in a PDF form and will contain the roll number and the rank of the candidate. The qualified candidates will be invited to attend the counseling process as per their rank and the course for which they have applied. The candidates can get the complete details of the counseling process from the university’s website.