SRMJEEE Eligibility Criteria
Mode of Answering
SRMJEEE exam, much like other exams, is a computer-based test (CBT).
Medium of Answering
SRMJEEE test 2018 will be conducted in English only.
SRM University Campuses
SRMJEEE scores will be used for admissions at following campuses.
- SRM University, Chennai.
- SRM University, Sonepath.
- SRM University, Amaravati, AP.
Indian Nationals, NRIs, PIO & OCI card holder are eligible to apply.
- Candidates should have passed in 10+2 from any recognized state/central board. Candidates appearing for the HSC exams this year are also eligible.
- Candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology/ Biotechnology as subjects in 12th or equivalent. Candidates without Mathematics as one of the subjects in 12th & 11th are eligible only for Genetic & Biotechnology Engineering.
- Candidates must have scored minimum 60% aggregate in PCM or PCB for admission at Kattankulathur. However, an aggregate of 50% would suffice for admissions at Ramapuram, Vadapalani, Ghaziabad (NCR) and Sonepat campuses.
- For admission at newly made Amaravati (AP) campus, minimum 75% aggregate is required.
For UG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1997 and 1st July 2002 and for PG courses, DOB should fall between 1st July 1993 and 1st July 1998.
How to Apply?
SRMJEEE 2018 application portal is currently close.
The application form of SRMJEEE will available online only from the official website.
The application fee for SRMJEEE is Rs. 1100 for all applicants irrespective of category.
SRMJEEE Admit Card
SRMJEEE 2018 Admit Card will be issued in the 1st week of April after slot booking.
Candidates need to log in using their User ID and password in order to download the SRMJEEE admit cards. No Admit cards will be sent via post.
The Admit Card will contain details like Candidate Name, Father’s Name, Category, Photograph, Roll No, Exam Date and Timing, Exam Centre, etc.
SRMJEEE Exam Pattern
SRMJEEE 2018 will be 2.5 hours long computer-based test (CBT).
The test will have a total of 105 questions from three subjects:
- Physics – 35Qs.
- Chemistry – 35 Qs.
- Mathematics/Biology – 35Qs.
Each question will carry 3 marks taking the test total to 315 marks. There is no negative marking.
Pattern Summary (UG)
|Mode of Answering||Online|
|Total Marks||315 marks|
|Duration||2:30 hours or 150 minutes|
|Total number of questions||105 Qs.|
|Marking Scheme||3 marks for correct answer.No negative marking.|
Every SRMJEEE applicant can book an exam slot for taking the test. This procedure is called slot booking.
Slot Booking is the first-come-first-serve process hence, it is advisable to candidates to book the slot ASAP.
The Results for SRMJEEE 2018 will be announced on 1st May 2018. Candidates can check their score cards along with All India Rank (AIR) on SRMJEEE official website.
SRMJEEE 2018 counselling will be conducted after the announcement of results by SRM University. Counselling is expected to begin after 1st week of May .
The candidates will be invited to counselling based on their ranks.
Any number of counselling sessions can take place depending on the vacancy of seats.
Provisional Allotment Letter (PAL) will be issued to confirm the candidate’s admission.
More details will be published corresponding to official notice.
|Application of Link||Link|
|SRM University Official website||http://www.srmuniv.ac.in/|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Results||https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in/|
|SRMJEEE 2018 Login Page||https://applications.srmuniv.ac.in|