PM. Modi heads this ministry of grievance –
Initiative of Govt of India …….(Very Informative !!! )
Government of India has an online Grievance forum at http://www.pgportal.gov.in
Can you imagine this is happening in INDIA ?
The govt. wants people to use this tool to highlight the problems they faced while dealing with Government officials or departments like
4) Urban Development
5) Petroleum & Natural Gas
6) Civil Aviation
7) Shipping , Road Transport & Highways
9) Public Sector Banks
10) Public Sector Insurance Companies
11) National Saving Scheme of Ministry of Finance
12) Employees’ Provident Fund Organization
13) Regional Passport Authorities
14) Central Government Health Scheme
15) Central Board of Secondary Education
16) Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangathan
17) National Institute of Open Schooling
18) Navodaya Vidyalaya Samiti
19) Central Universities
20) ESI Hospitals and Dispensaries directly controlled by ESI Corporation under Ministry of Labour.
Many of us say that these things don’t work in India .
A few months back, the Faridabad Municipal Corporation laid new roads in an area and the residents were very happy about it. But 2 weeks later, BSNL dug up the newly laid roads to install new cables which annoyed all the residents. A resident used the above listed grievance forum to highlight his concern. To his surprise, BSNL and Municipal Corporation of Faridabad were served a show cause notice and the guy received a copy of the notice in one week. Government has asked the MC and BSNL about the goof up as it’s clear that both the government departments were not in sync at all.
So use this grievance forum and educate others who don’t know about this facility.
This way we can at least raise our concerns instead of just talking about the ‘System’ in India.
Invite your friends to contribute for many such happenings…