relax, clear your mind and begin, what’s the 1st answer that comes to ur mind???………..
1. What do you put in a toaster?
“bread.” If you said “toast,” give up now and do something else.. Try not to hurt yourself. If you said bread, go to Question 2
2. Say “silk” five times. Now spell “silk.” What do cows drink?
Cows drink water. If you said “milk,” don’t attempt the next question.
Your brain is over -stressed and may even overheat. Content yourself by reading more appropriate literature such as Auto World. However, if you said “water”, proceed to question 3…
3. If a red house is made from red bricks and a blue house is made from blue bricks and a pink house is made from pink bricks and a black house is made from black bricks, what is a
green house made from?
Greenhouses are made from glass. If you said “green bricks,” why are you still reading these?? If you said “glass,” go on to Question 4
4. It’s twenty years ago, and a plane crashes from 20,000 feet over Germany (If you will recall, Germany at the time was politically divided into East and West Germany) Where would you bury the survivors? East Germany, West Germany, “no
Answer: You don’t bury survivors!!! If you said ANYTHING else, you must stop. If you said, “You don’t bury survivors”, proceed to the next question.
5. Without using a calculator – You are driving a bus from Mumbai to Pune. In Mumbai , 17 people get on, in Pune , 16 get off. Name the driver.
Answer: Oh, for crying out loud! Don’t you remember your own name? It was YOU!!
Try it seriously dont cheat its amazing
A MUST TRY!!!!!!! ALZHEIMERS’ EYE TEST
(I love this part.. It’s absolutely amazing!)
Count every ” F ” in the following text:
FINISHED FILES ARE THE RE
SULT OF YEARS OF SCIENTI
FIC STUDY COMBINED WITH
THE EXPERIENCE OF YEARS…
HOW MANY ?
WRONG, THERE ARE 6 — no joke.
READ IT AGAIN !
Really, go Back and Try to find the 6 F’s before you scroll down.
The reasoning behind is further down.
The brain cannot process “OF”.
Incredible or what? Go back and look again!!
Anyone who counts all 6 “F’s” on the first go is a genius.
Three is normal, four is quite rare.